May 14, 2023 at 3:16 pmAswathi SampanrajSubscriber
In ansys fluent we usually enter the material properties. In my case I wanted to vary the thermal conductivity and check how the temperature output of the system varies accordingly. But right now I am only able to enter manually one value of thermal conductivity and check the temperature output. How can we enter a range of values and check the temperature output in fluent?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- Ansys Sherlock Mechanical Shock and Vibration Analysis Error
- Extraction of parameters of mosfet
- Simulation of MoS2 with Au Nanoparticles
- Simulation For Solar Module
- Apache Timing Engine error message
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.