February 17, 2022 at 8:27 amHozaifaSubscriber
I am simulating a dual band antenna with ground plane, I want to change the distance between the model and the ground plane,, and I have the model as one 3D item, I want to change the distance between the model and the ground plane by moving the model up and down, can I define one point in the model as reference point and assign variables to this reference point..!!!!!! or any other fast way rather than define the model with variables from the beginningFebruary 18, 2022 at 10:44 amChinmay TAnsys Employee
Please follow the below steps:
Select all the objects you want to move.
In the Draw tab, select the Move command to move the objects.
In the move vector field, you can define a variable and perform a parametric analysis.
Please go through the "Moving Objects" section from the HFSS Help document.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags