December 26, 2018 at 7:53 pmokaraSubscriber
I have magnetostatic anaysis of maxwell project. I require to move magnet system and sensor on the material along the Y direction and want to get magnetic field density values with respect to horizontal position (for each mm) of magnet system. I made the adjustments of field calculator to calculate magnetic field, but could not get the values respect to magnet system.
I little bit know that I require to build parametric analysis setup or designXplorer setup but how ?? If I am wrong with this idea, what I suppose to do to get the magnetic field values ?? Thanks.
December 26, 2018 at 8:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
It would be easier to move the material in the -Y direction than to move all the other parts in the +Y direction.
You can create CAD parameters in DesignModler or SpaceClaim to position the material by a dimension.
You can put a list of positions in the Workbench Parameter Set and solve for all of them.
January 2, 2019 at 7:19 amokaraSubscriber
why ?? what is difference moving the magnetic system -Y direction from +Y direction ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem