December 11, 2019 at 8:58 pmMarcoqtansSubscriber
Hi, guys, I'm making some runs of a airfoil in a transonic flow (inviscid and compressible). I'm just trying to set up the inlet pressure far field and outlet pressure far field by putting in Gauge pressure and thermal the isoentropic expression with mach number dependance. I have just tried this way:
But once I have added those expressions in both fields, I can no more initialize the run and set reference values. Any suggestion ? Thx !7
ps: the dependance of the mach number must be only in those region, outlet and inlet, as I'm simply choosing the temperature and pressure by myself.
pps: I have implemented now the correct expression, but it doesn't change pressure and temperature, they are fixed, even chaning Mach number in inlet and outlet pressure far field.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.