January 25, 2023 at 6:24 pmAngel Cerrada RamírezSubscriber
I'm trying to optimize the parameters of a Frequency Selective Surface using a program written in Java that I've been sent. But first, in order to do that, I'd like to be able to generate a file with a set of parameters and their values (with a proper sintax), feed HFSS with that file to run the simulation, and be able to read the results in Java.
I have some questions in this regard:
- What kind of file and format to use to feed HFSS.
- How to run the simulation from the written file.
- How to read the results, for example the S-parameters.
Thakns in advance,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.