February 17, 2023 at 5:32 amskdubeySubscriber
Recently I am working on my fluid flow simulation and encounter fews doubts :
a. During the parametric analysis of my fluid at different inlet pressure, i would like to see my result for each design point. I click on the "set as current" and then update in the work bench by clicking the post-cfd as "update", I cannot see any results. I am struggling is there anything I am missing: Do I need to load the result for each design point in the "load option in the CFD Post(File)"
b. Anysuggestion I am getting pretty long name in the interface, I want to reduce that in order to work on my simulation in more better way.
February 17, 2023 at 10:04 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Did you get a chance to check this tutorial video:
See if that helps.
February 17, 2023 at 3:30 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.