January 26, 2022 at 3:59 amndvpSubscriberJanuary 26, 2022 at 7:53 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCheck if Max Number of Steps is significantly larger than the number of cells particles are supposed to cross multiplied by step length factor.
Are you freezing the flow of the continuous phase?
January 26, 2022 at 7:54 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeAnd stick to default step length factor otherwise you might require a lot of steps (at first stage).
January 26, 2022 at 9:59 amRobAnsys EmployeeIf you plot contours of the axial and tangential fluid velocity you may also find some reasons for the particles being stuck. Make sure the cell zone reference frame is set up correctly.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags