Electronics

Electronics

PEmag Script Error 80070213 while Writing fields for 3D FEA model

• bram.oudeaarninkhof
      Subscriber

I have constructed a planar transformer using PEmag, of which I was able to generate a 2D FEA model. However, when I now try to generate a 3D FEA model I get the following error when the process reaches 'Writing Fields'. 

Ansys Electronics Desktop Version 2022.1.0, Build: 2021-11-22 22:18:25
      Description: Error in performing operation.
      Line(40):  "    oModule.CalculatorWrite "J" + CStr(w1 + 1) + "_" + CStr(f + 1) + ".reg", _"

[Exiting application]
      -- Message Window --
            *Global - Messages
              [error] Script macro error: Script Error (Code 80070213) in file:  C:/[...]/PEmag_ER237.pjt/WriteFields.vbs Description: Error in performing operation. Line(40):  "    oModule.CalculatorWrite "J" + CStr(w1 + 1) + "_" + CStr(f + 1) + ".reg", _" 
      -- Message Window --

I looked into the Help functions of PEmag and browsed the internet to find a solution, unfortunately to no avail. Let me know how I can prevent this error from occuring.

Thank you in advance!

• Howard
      Ansys Employee

Hello bram.oudeaarninkhof,

Could you try an exmaple in C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\v221\Win64\UPM\Examples\PEmag\ ? 

Could you run vb scripting? It seems you might not run the vb scripting. 

I also suggest to do perfect installation of EM suite (AEDT).

1). uninstall AEDT completely, and restart computer

2). Turn off anit-virus and firewall, or other policy to block the installation

3). "Run as administrater" to install AEDT 

4). Turn on abti-virus and firewall.

HDLI

• Kili
      Subscriber

I got the same error and that, even with a perfect installation

• Howard
      Ansys Employee

Hello Kili,

Could you try an exmaple in C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\v221\Win64\UPM\Examples\PEmag\ ? 

What is the error message?

HDLI

• Kili
        Subscriber

Hello, the problem is solved, I needed more space on my hard drive. Thank you :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.