September 3, 2018 at 9:52 pmwaqas ahmadSubscriber
i want to know . how can i mesh a tetrahedron or triangle in ansys fluent?
September 4, 2018 at 2:11 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You will need to do meshing in Workbench meshing.
In Workbench, you can do geometry operations using Design Modeler or SpaceClaim. Then once geometry is ready, you can do meshing in WB Meshing. Then you can take this mesh to Fluent.
You can do meshing in Fluent when you start Fluent in Meshing Mode. Here you can import stl or any cad file. But it would be a faceted data. Then you can do surface meshing of wrapper. For more information, please see help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.