December 19, 2018 at 2:43 pmAkshay555Subscriber
I am trying to analyse precast arch bridge in ANSYS Workbench. The model needs alternate hinges to be formed and hence a program using ANSYS APDL commands is performed.
The results showing penetration of the last blocks. Even if the value is small the it is not providing correct stress values.
Kindly help me with the problem.
The following program governs the concept:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display