August 24, 2022 at 2:21 pmhelene.bechara.1Subscriber
I am trying to design a whole machine, I defined the winding layout and precise the periodic multiplier =1. Though when I run the rmxprt, in the design sheet I get the periodic multplier =6 and when I create maxwell design model I get the 1/6 of the machine.
And when I change the fraction in maxwell I get the whole machine but the coils and bars are not created for the whole machine (only for the 1/6 of it).
Do you have any idea how to solve this issue ?
August 26, 2022 at 9:41 amNavya CAnsys Employee
To generate a Full model in Maxwell
Before you analyze the RMxprt model, go to RMxprt > Design settings > User-Defined Data > Check Enable
In the text window type “Fractions 1” without quotation marks (capital F).
Then Analyse the RMxprt model and create the Maxwell model.
If you are creating a 3D Maxwell model. After the maxwell model is created select the design in the project manager window and in the properties window change halfAxial value to zero, This should generate the full 3D machine Maxwell model.
August 26, 2022 at 1:44 pmhelene.bechara.1Subscriber
Thank you !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.