September 20, 2023 at 3:04 pm
September 21, 2023 at 5:31 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
Can you please change the Discovery License Mode Manager to Subscription Mode then try activating the license? Discovery License Mode manager can be found under the Ansys Folder.
If that does not help, please try activating via command lines options mentioned in this article Discovery Subscription license - Command line options - Ansys Knowledge
Let me know if you still face any problems.
October 9, 2023 at 12:38 amjohn BenningtonSubscriber
license mode manger is missing after 2.01 install ?
in was in ANSYS folder after installing 2.0 and missing after update install?
October 9, 2023 at 1:06 amjohn BenningtonSubscriber
command prompt info was incorect wrong paths were given in instructions for version 2.01
V211 in path is wrong found right path used activation command prompt, still have license failure
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.