December 29, 2018 at 5:59 amriteshsingh0206Subscriber
I AM GETTING VERY HIGH SENSING VOLTAGE OUTPUT WHEN I AM COMPARING WITH EXPERIMENT.
December 31, 2018 at 4:42 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Please explain your question in detail. Take a moment to refer to the Guidelines on the Student Community.
Additionally, here are some best practices to fully leverage the ANSYS Academic Community:
Be efficient - As our community grows it is becoming more likely that you are not the first to ask this question. Please search before creating a new post.
Be clear - Provide supporting screenshots, error messages, and background information. No simulation files will be opened by ANSYS support engineers.
Be precise - Please use the right tags to help our engineers find your question.
Be patient - Please allow three days for someone to get back to you.
Be helpful - Please help our community grow by answering others questions and telling your academic colleagues about this resource.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display