January 2, 2023 at 7:52 pmBartosz SzkucikSubscriber
it's my first project in Ansys and I have a problem with supports. I'm making a single axis and I'd like to set the acceleration. Under acceleration, check mass displacement and beam stress. Unfortunately, I don't know how to specify supports and I don't know if I need something else for static analysis. I'm adding a cross section of the accelerometer.
January 3, 2023 at 9:46 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps you:
January 3, 2023 at 11:40 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
In a Static Structural analysis, you could support the bottom of the device with a Fixed Support and apply an Acceleration load in a vertical direction (or use Components).
I don't know what you mean by "Under acceleration, check mass displacement and beam stress" please clarify.
January 3, 2023 at 6:22 pmBartosz SzkucikSubscriber
that's what I meant to apply an Acceleration load in a vertical direction. I used a Fixed Support and it works. Thank you for your help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.