November 5, 2020 at 4:40 pmschwaralSubscriberThis is what I found in the manual:When you display node-value data on a point surface, the value displayed will be a linear average of the neighboring node values. If you display cell-value data, the value at the cell in which the point lies will be displayed.nnDo you know which value is reported for a point, when you use a point-surface as surface in report definitions? cell value, averaged value of neighboring nodes?.thanks a lotn
November 5, 2020 at 4:55 pmschwaralSubscriberAnd my 2nd Question to that:When I use export profile and export the x,y,z cordinate I get a file with two diffrent x,y,z values. One is calles x,y,z the other one x-coordinate,y-coordinate, z-coordinate. Which one represents what?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.