December 29, 2020 at 6:37 amHaad Ali GujjarSubscriberGreetings Everyone,nI have recently installed the latest student version of Ansys student mechanical 2020 R2. I want to conduct a static structural simulation on the PLA material. But, despite being searching for a long time, I don't be able to find it out. Kindly, anyone helps me out in this regard. nLook forward to hearing back from you.nThanks !n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- Invalid Assignment error
- Ansys material damage
- Material nonlinearity model for FRP composite materials
- How can I do non-linear analysis with inertia relief turned on on Ansys?
- Standard State Enthalpy of 63Sn-37Pb
- looking for processes that can make tubes: I obtain two different solutions