Please tell me how to insert the bond-slippage curve in Ansys workbench to model the bond slippage b
March 27, 2021 at 10:01 amabdallaSubscriberDear StaffnPlease tell me how to insert the bond-slippage curve in Ansys workbench to model the bond slippage between concrete and embedded steel bars? n
April 1, 2021 at 1:43 pm1shanAnsys Employee,nBond-slippage could be modelled using combin39 nonlinear spring element. Please check this tutorial and https://jce-ieb.org/doc_file/3902005.pdf on implementation of Combin39 in ANSYS workbench. Also, element reference guide could be helpful COMBIN39 (ansys.com).nRegards,nIshan.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.