January 8, 2019 at 12:14 pmReza2116SubscriberWhy i dont have PLm in details of acoustic bady??
January 8, 2019 at 12:40 pmjj77Subscriber
I assume you mean PML, perfectly matched layers. Not sure if it is supported by the version you use (ansys and act acoustics extension). Do you normally see it under acoustic body or?
As a workaround you can use other absorbing BC, e.g., radiation boundary on your outermost model/acoustic domain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display