October 3, 2018 at 7:10 pmJASPERkSubscriber
i get the error Plot 'B_Vector_bottom' becomes invalid due to no available solution after analysing a geometry and wanting to plot the b field of a particular region.
What does this error mean? how can it be solved?
October 30, 2020 at 2:00 pmNurAmirah1SubscriberHave you find the reason behind it? I also have the same problem but with voltage excitation on electrostatic solution type.
November 2, 2020 at 1:34 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi can you provide some screenshots on how your setup and mode is and where in the region you want to plot the B fields?
This way I can understand your problem better.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.