March 30, 2020 at 10:44 amMirghaniSubscriber
Hi Ansys Comunity
Am trying to plot a graph of contact tool results vs path points for multiple load steps (10 Load Steps >>>10 Graphs) using the following command. however I managed to get the same graph but repeated 10 times. what's wrong with the command??.
What will be the difference in the command if I want to do the following.
1. Plot the results for different Load-steps.
2. Plot the results for different Sub-steps.
!!!Here I have a number of commands to define the path...etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.