Fluids

Fluids

Plot on location in CFD Post

• Inims
      Subscriber

Hi rwoolhou,

Upon completing simulation, i divided the 2d pipe into sections (axial location).

I click on chat and checked on XY Transient or Sequence since this is a transient simulation.

Again, i clicked on the Data Series tab and selected ''Location'' to drop down the list in order to chose the ''Axial Location'' i want but it cannot drop down.

The next step will be to chose flow time in X tab and the other variables in Y tab and apply.

please what has made the ''Location'' not to drop down. It's been an issue as i cannot proceed further.

Your kind assistance would be appreciated.

All attachment will follow.

I could not attached as only 6000 words are allowed

Thanks

• Inims
      Subscriber

Hi All,

I have no choice but to attached my files i have used for explanation.

The maximum word is 6000 and hence i have difficulties putting files inline.

So please you have to understand my plight.

Thanks

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Right, looking at the images you've not selected a location (pull the list down to see) or data to plot. How does what you're doing compare to the tutorials that you've done whilst learning? 

• Inims
      Subscriber

rwoolhou,

Exactly the issue i'm experiencing.

The list does not drop down when i click on it. I have done all i can

I don't know why this is happening. Pleas provide me tutorials if any.

Thanks

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

The CFD Post tutorials are under Help (R19) or can be found in sections on here, or there's the YouTube channel(s). We don't have anything else we can share on here. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.