January 10, 2023 at 3:22 pmixg90Subscriber
I have a simulation set up where I'm interested in plotting a quantity using the field calculator. I've saved an expression in the field calcualtor which outputs the integrated value of the Poynting vector on a particular surface in my model.
I'm able to manually use the field calculator to output this value for a given frequency. I would like to automate this so that a plot of formed for each point in the frequency sweep. So I'm interested in making a plot of Poynting vector vs Frequency.
Is this possible? I know there's a way to select "output variables" to create a plot, but when I click this box there are no output variables listed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.