June 8, 2020 at 8:56 pm
June 12, 2020 at 10:17 amRobAnsys Employee
As I have no idea what you plotted on (point, surface etc) the answer is no. Have a look at the flow field to see if that helps.
June 12, 2020 at 4:38 pm
June 15, 2020 at 9:47 amRobAnsys Employee
And that is a plot on a line? What for, what conditions?
June 16, 2020 at 5:58 pmmutlaq404Subscriber
I think so yes because many of the research mentions the plot with wall coordinate or spanwise coordinate
June 17, 2020 at 1:40 pmRobAnsys Employee
How did they vary y+ linearly over a line? I think there's more to the plots than is immediately apparent.
June 18, 2020 at 11:16 ammutlaq404Subscriber
Maybe you right. Thank you, I will search for it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP