March 25, 2021 at 5:51 pmBobby11Subscriber
I would like to know steps to plot Power vs Speed ,Torque vs rotor angle curve of PMSM motor without using Machine toolkitMarch 26, 2021 at 9:27 pmicellb1Ansys EmployeeHi, nYou can create a variable to represent speed and do an parametric analysis of the speed. In result, choose the speed variable as the X axis, and Moving. Speed*Moving. Torque as the Y axis to create an rectangular report.nFor Torque vs. angular position, you can just choose Moving. Position as X axis and Moving. Torque as Y axis in result.nMarch 27, 2021 at 5:11 pmMarch 31, 2021 at 5:58 pmicellb1Ansys EmployeeHi,nYou can click the Range Function, and do an avg of the power, then select the time range of which the motor has reached steady state. In this way the plot at each speed will be a dot rather than a line. You can export the data and link the dots together in excel to get the curve. This is an example graph from a maxwell project created from an RMxprt example: nnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.