January 20, 2023 at 12:52 pmSyed Husnain Tanweer KazmiSubscriber
Hello, hope you are well.
I am trying to evaluate a situation when a PMSM is running in open circuit generator condition and has a braking resistor also connected at terminal with switch between PMSM and generator still open.
At t=0 switch between braking resitor and terminals of the PMSM generator is closed.
I want to see the currents in windings resulting from this close of switch and hence effects like demagnetisation resulting from such a braking and while doing this I want to vary braking resistor vlaues to see the effects of parametric sweep on demganetization of magnets.
How can I do this?
In the advanced motor training on this platform, there are demag exercise examples, can those be somehow applied to my situation?
Looking forward to some pointers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.