February 7, 2022 at 4:54 amomidmdSubscriber
I would like to know the polarization states for the input and output waves. What should I do for analyzing the polarization states of input and output waves? For example, our input wave in FDTD is circular polarization and I want to know whether the output wave is also circular polarization or not? Please let me know how I can analyze the polarization states of input and output waves in FDTD.
Thank you for your attention.February 7, 2022 at 8:45 pmKyleAnsys Employee
This page has a discussion on how to simulate circular polarization in FDTD: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006150981
There are also some discussions on this forum on simulations with circular polarization which might be helpful as well:
February 7, 2022 at 8:51 pmKyleAnsys EmployeeThis page also has an example that uses multiple different polarization input states: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034395234
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags