August 31, 2018 at 10:47 amJasmina92Subscriber
..After a long calculation (Generalized newtonian fluid) Polyflow ends with just a short message:
Refreshing of the solution falied. The access to the path was denied.
I am very frustrated, the calculation seemed to work perfeclty - how can I find the solution now?
many many thanks for help!
August 31, 2018 at 12:43 pmRobAnsys Employee
Check where the file was trying to write is accessible, and also not over a network drive. Did you save the project before starting?
September 3, 2018 at 10:21 amJasmina92Subscriber
the file path was alright. I figuered out, that when I disable "polyflow out-files" and just let "cfx post -out-files" anabled (in Outputs) the Error doesn't show up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.