January 27, 2021 at 2:31 pmFertacosSubscriberHinI've started using discovery aim/polymer extrusion to determine die lip shape. nI followed the video on the same subject but i couldn't make it work for a pipe section or any other hollowed shapenIt keeps telling me that the faces in the free surfaces selection are not connectednI've tried using symmetry condition on half of the section but the error was that you can't use the same face as symmetry plan and free surface at the same timenSo is there any way to determine die lip shape for a hollowed section because i've reached a dead endnPlease help. nThanks n
January 27, 2021 at 3:46 pmSystem_deleteSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Extrusion Difficulties.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.