December 11, 2019 at 5:13 pmnikhil16Subscriber
I am trying to simulate a PCB circuit with some more additions to it in HFSS. After numerous trials and referring to forums I haven't been able to find the solution for the error, it would be very very helpful if someone here could help me out in figuring out where I am going wrong.
At the validation check phase I get the message: ' Assign atleast one solve inside to your materials'
When done so the simulation runs smoothly until it hits an error which reads ---
[error] Port refinement, process hf3d error: Port 1 does not have a solved inside material on either side.. Please contact ANSYS technical support. (6:05:00 PM Dec 11, 2019)
I've tried checking the 'solve inside' box for the port but it still doesn't simulate and gives a different error.
Looking at the progress report of the simulation, the error comes up exactly when the progress bar reads ' building matrices'
every step before that like meshing goes through without any error.
Looking forward to some constructive advice on how to go about it.
P.S : Couldn't attach the .aedt file here.
Nikhil ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.