September 28, 2017 at 4:28 ammtominskySubscriber
After installing ANSYS Student 18.2, Workbench opens with extremely small text and what seems to be formatting issues. I am not sure what is the cause of the problem or how to fix it. I have attached an image of what appears on screen. Virtually unusable at this point and cannot find a solution anywhere.
I'm currently running windows 10 home via bootcamp on my MacBook pro. Windows works smoothly, no issues with the installation of ANSYS either. From what I can tell, I have done everything correctly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
September 29, 2017 at 12:23 ampglAnsys Employee
Please review my replies on this thread.
- The topic ‘Post-Installation Workbench Viewing Issues’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
- Unable to delete system in Ansys Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.