Fluids

Fluids

Post Processing CFD – Fluent

• kailash
      Subscriber

I saw this on the Online courses in ANSYS. I wanted to do some post-processing video similar to this, May I know how to do this?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      As ANSYS Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality. nPlease check following nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
    • kailash
      Subscriber
      Here we go. Its a video I am trying to upload here. But I am still able to upload the video using upload image functionality. Let me know of this works.nRegards,nKailash n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      As ANSYS Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality. n
    • kailash
      Subscriber
      Well, then it looks like there is no provision to upload any videos. So I am uploading 3 images that are in sequence. You can imagine a video out of it. And that's what I am looking forward to achievingn in my simulation.n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      If you want to do it in Fluent, please check the video link I provided. Please check scene function. nPlease go through help manual for more details nYou can also check EnSight or CFD-Post for the same. nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.