March 13, 2023 at 1:26 pm
March 22, 2023 at 5:02 pmGLUOAnsys Employee
Please let me know what post-processing you want to perform here,
March 23, 2023 at 6:30 amSushan PradhanSubscriber
In magnetostatic solver, there is a post-processing tab to define no. of turns but in eddy current solver, there isnt any. So do we need to add winding with explicit no. of turns in eddy solver or is there any other way?Kindly help
March 24, 2023 at 3:00 pmGLUOAnsys Employee
Before 2023R1 version, magnetostatic solver does not have winding and coil terminal as excitation option, so matrix post-processing turns are used. Please use explicit turns in winding and coil terminal for eddycurrent solver.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.