September 4, 2019 at 9:31 amzakmt293Subscriber
Respected experts I hope you are fine. I am new to fluent and I would like to know about post processing. I am working on simulation of growth of a bubble in a super heated domain. Now I am doing grid independence but I am stuck in a point. And let me explain the point
The above figure shows contours of bubble. In the fig both the axis shows dimensions of mesh while the bubble is present. For grid independence I would like to draw several bubble of different results for gird independence. Can I do this is in post processing of fluent. I would be very thankful.
September 4, 2019 at 11:16 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
You can show grid lines on contour plot so that you have the bubble+mesh lines (but without the axis definitions which you need to add later on).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.