August 28, 2019 at 11:02 pmJonathanmosh2Subscriber
I am working on a series of files with the same geometry but different external conditions.
I want to save my deformation contours so that all of them have the same visual characteristics such as the same size and location of the body in the display window, the same color bar range, font size, etc. ( if you have experience with STARCCM+, for example, you can copy the visual features of your desired contour and copy it to other contours to create figure that have similar setting.
How can do the same thing in the Workbench?
August 29, 2019 at 12:19 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Right mouse click on a Legend > Named Legends > New ... and give it a name.
Repeat but select Manage, pick the named legend then Export...
On another result, right mouse click, Manage > Import ...
This is how you create the same legend on multiple results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.