May 31, 2018 at 1:57 am
June 3, 2018 at 11:02 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
Have you downloaded it from the ANSYS website? if you have then I think your Anti-Virus has mistakenly labeled it as a Trojan file (Virus) but it is really not! So you can make an exception for this file in your anti-virus and it should work properly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.