June 29, 2020 at 10:44 amRaghu123Subscriber
Hello Everyone I am simulating gasket analysis for Pressure vessel which is situated between two flanges and Flange holes are connected by using Beam elements in anasys workbench,and after applying boundry condition and inside pressure I am getting error message that one of the element is highly distorting ,the image is encosed bellow,Please someone help me in this regard
June 29, 2020 at 10:55 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
There are 30 Google search results for the phrase "highly distorted element" on this site.
Please review them to see if any of these old posts are helpful. Note that some links might point to a post that has been deleted, in which case the Google result may include a Cached version of the page.
This discussion belongs in Structural Mechanics since it is not really a Pre or Post Processing question. I may move it, but you will easily find it.
June 29, 2020 at 11:10 amRaghu123Subscriber
Thank you Peter.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.