September 22, 2022 at 7:55 pmjavat33489Subscriber
I am researching pressure pulsation in Fluent.
DES turbulence model.
I need to identify the amplitudes of pressure fluctuations, so that I can then decompose these data using the Fourier method and use them in harmonic analysis.
By choosing different substep time sizes, I have different oscillation amplitudes.
In this regard, I have several questions.
- Can I track the pressure amplitudes at the outlet of the product using the AreaAve(TotalPressure) graph? Or maybe look at the AbsolutePressure graphs or the StaticPressure on the outlet?
- I have selected a measurement point, but the graph does not work:
- I did some research with different time substeps, how do I choose the right one to take amplitudes from there for further solution? Here are the screenshots:Number steps 2000, time step 5e-5
see the rest in the next post>>>
September 22, 2022 at 7:57 pm
September 22, 2022 at 7:59 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results