November 9, 2017 at 7:59 pmmomidorSubscriber
I wonder how can I obtain x,y,z coordinates of the stress probes which I pointed manually by "Probe" button ?
Thanks in advance
November 10, 2017 at 7:12 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Hi, you can find out the x,y and z coordinates of any node points. By looking at your image, it looks like you are trying to find out the coordinates of points placed in between the nodes which is not possible.
November 10, 2017 at 7:51 ammomidorSubscriber
In the past I saw tha table on left dow corner with: probe values and XYZ coordiantes. All this valuse have been appearing simulataneusly always when I was clicking the "probe" button..
September 12, 2019 at 6:26 pmndamleSubscriber
Does anyone have an answers to the question reagrding how to get the co-ordinates of the manually created probes in Ansys?
September 14, 2019 at 12:36 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.