General Mechanical

Problem about strain in ACP

• manmorcan
      Subscriber

Hi everybody,

I calculated the strain in ACP and I got a result like this:

• Sean Harvey
      Ansys Employee
      Hello Manmorcan,nThese types of issues typically have come up when the results file does not match the mesh in the database. I have seem models that the results file is an older one and not current. Typically this does not happen, but can if cells are not up to date. nCan you try and clear the generate data of the solution, refresh and update as necessary and see if it fixes it? If not, can you then try and remove ACP Post and start fresh?nIf you look at the results in Mechanical, I assume you do not see the issue, but again clearing upstream and refresh and update should fix it. In some rare cases we need to do a reset on the cell, but depending on what cell you are on, you will loose setup information, so take care because you don't want to loose your hard work. I suggest making a backup copy before you try these. Let us know how it goes.nnThank younSeann
    • manmorcan
      Subscriber
      Dear Sean,nThere was some trash files that were damaging the solution.nnI started again and It worked.nnThanks!!n
    • Sean Harvey
      Ansys Employee
      Hello Manmorcan,nExcellent. Thank you for following back up.nRegards,nSeann
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.