Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Problem after installing ANSYS 19.2

• rubenruizgonzal
      Subscriber

Hello,

After installing ANSYS 19.2, I try to open the Workbench but it doesn't let me enter it, it gives me the next problem:

"Unexpected error: The folllowing required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChartAddIn. The software will exit".

Looking forward for your answer.

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee

Hello,

This could be an issue with Windows user account contains some special characters or non-English language alphabets. For a quick test, try creating a new/simple Windows user account that contains only English letters and/or numbers, such as abc, a123, etc. , and see if that fixes the issue.

Thank you,
      Matt

• rubenruizgonzal
      Subscriber

Hello,

I have tried to do that but it gives me the same error.

Thank you for your attention, looking forward for your answer.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi rubenruizgonzal,

Please post the screenshot of the output of 'set' command (without quote) from the CMD Prompt.

Thank you,

Win

• rubenruizgonzal
      Subscriber

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Can you login to the new account that you created per Matt's suggestion above, then post the output of the set command ?

Thank you,

Win

• ellani
      Subscriber
      how to stop the simulation of Ansys 2019 R1 during running of the case? i have to wait for the ansys to stop run for few hour even after i got the result that i want from cd, cl and st graph.
    • JakeC
      Ansys Employee

Hi ellani,

Please create a new topic/thread for this question and specify which products you are using, and the steps you are taking to run a job.

Also please specify if you are running the job locally or sending to a cluster, and if this happens with all projects or just this one.

Thank you,

Jake

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.