November 21, 2018 at 1:57 pm
November 22, 2018 at 4:06 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
It could be only graphical representation.
Please go ahead and create 3D bodies from this sketch and check if it gives any problem.
November 22, 2018 at 4:10 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
If you go to Tools - Options - DM - Graphics - Facet Quality and change this to 10, you will see improvement in display.
So its only display issue. You can go ahead with your model.
If this answers your question, please mark this as 'Is Solution' to help others on forum.
November 22, 2018 at 4:28 amNousedSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies