October 13, 2022 at 10:07 amybiranSubscriber
I have a license activation problem with a customer who wants to try discovery. He has created his Ansys account with the credentials. He installed the product and when he launches it after entering the credentials he has the two error messages attached.
I tried to do a manual activation with the cmd but you get the error message attached too...
Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?
October 13, 2022 at 11:24 amSubashni RavichandranForum Moderator
Can you please check if the customer has any Firewall enabled?
Also, can you please check if they have a proxy server setup?
If so, can you please go through #5A & #5B of the Discovery License Activation Troubleshooting
If these solutions do not work, please share the files as mentioned in the #6 of the above page.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.