November 14, 2020 at 7:09 amsaggukamal538Subscriber
i have successfully installed ansys 2020R2 . but when i go to start workbench with administrater permission it shows an unexpected error .
please helpNovember 14, 2020 at 7:10 amsaggukamal538Subscriberplease help immidiatly nDecember 2, 2020 at 3:39 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeCan you please share the text from the referenced file in the error message?.nDecember 2, 2020 at 3:39 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeAlso, does this happen from simply trying to click on Workbench 2020 R2 in your Windows Start menu?nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘problem during starting of ansys workbench’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
- Unable to delete system in Ansys Workbench
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.