March 31, 2022 at 12:40 pmmiaomiao1489Subscriber
I tried to scan the thickness of the metal, set the variable of the metal thickness in the structure group, and changed the y Max of the left and right line monitor along with the thickness. I wanted to get the P of the left and right line monitor, but there was an error in the scanning, I would like to ask how to solve this problem.April 5, 2022 at 6:59 pmKhashayar GhaffariAnsys EmployeeHi When running parameter sweeps, once all the iterations are complete the sweep object will store the results as a matrix, defined by the number of input points and result data points. For the matrix to be created, the number of results across all iterations should be the same. The ÔÇ£could not be concatenatedÔÇØ error refers to the issue where due to the changes applied in your simulation, number of result data points are no longer the same across iterations.
Here, this is most likely related to the geometrical changes applied to your structure and monitors. You should still be able to inspect the results for each iteration; in your working directory separate files will be stored for each iteration (in a separate folder). If you are interested in accessing the sweep results in a single matrix for comparison, you would need to re-adjust your simulation so a fair comparison between the iterations can occur.
April 7, 2022 at 7:46 ammiaomiao1489SubscriberThank you very much.
June 30, 2022 at 10:56 pmgauravs3Subscriber
I am trying to do the same and getting the same error. According to Khashayar Ghaffari's comment, this should work if say I have 10 input data points and 10 output data points, right? But I am sure that this condition is met and even then I am getting the error. Any further insight on this would be very appreciated. I need to run this for 1000 data sets and going through each file will be very difficult.Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags