December 6, 2020 at 1:13 pmRefatSubscriber
I have problem in fluent solution. the problem is that the system can not reach to solution. The residual is unstable as shown in figure below .December 7, 2020 at 1:28 pmKRAdministratornI'm moving this question over to the Fluids sub-category for better alignment.nInstead of attaching files for your post, could you please embed the screenshots directly into the post?nRegarding your first question, this is a typical convergence issue. Please provide us with some details about the simulation you are attempting to run (physics you are solving, quality of your mesh, Boundary conditions you are using, solver settings and so on) so we can help.nRegarding the 2nd question - please embed your screenshot directly into your post and we should be able to help.nThank you.nKarthiknViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘problem in Ansys fluent’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.