March 21, 2022 at 2:50 ammh.pial5Subscriber
I am designing an air core solenoid with 20 turns. I supplied a current of 3A,6A,9A and 12A through a 1mm copper wires. I only get B value for 12A current and not for the others. I again run the simulation with only 9A, got the B value but whenever I try to to simulation with multiple current value I only just get one result. Can anybody tell me the reason for that.March 22, 2022 at 10:52 amNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @MHPIAL Is this happening with only calculator expression or with all the rectangular plots?
Right-click on the Parametric setup and analyze. Then plot.
If this did not work. please share some screenshots of how did you wrote the calculator expression and how are you plotting it.
Please use the image option and not the Attachment option while sharing the screenshots.
March 23, 2022 at 11:06 pmmh.pial5SubscriberThanks it worked.
I also tried to measure the magnitude of B in coil (Filed Overlays). This time I increased the current to 24A (with step of 3A). I am only getting the value of B at 12A current supply. The gif of the animated result is attached here.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags