September 23, 2022 at 11:18 amoumaimalahmar.olSubscriber
I model a 2d plate with two pegs (I presented them by 2 nodes where I blocked all translations).
the plate is hooked on the ground (concrete) so we wanted to make a modeling with springs, then the plate is in shell on which hangs springs modeling the concrete contact, then I used combin39 (according to z) for compression (I want my peg to work only in compression) and for shear I used combin 14 (according to x and y)
there are the keyopt that I used :
September 25, 2022 at 8:03 pmoumaimalahmar.olSubscriber
@peteroznewman can you help me plz
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display