March 29, 2022 at 11:57 amYogesh_srinivasanSubscriber
i was using dessignmodeler for last six months and im trying to swtich to space claim for Geometry preparation. i need for create a "2D shell/surface" By choosing particular face. but there is only mid-surface option but no thin surface option like design modeler. Please Let me know if anyone know the answerMarch 29, 2022 at 5:52 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberIn SpaceClaim, if you have a solid body and you want a surface of one or more faces, use the Select tool and click on the face (Ctrl click to add faces). On the keyboard, type Ctrl-C then Ctrl-V to copy the faces and paste the surfaces.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation SpaceTrending discussions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.