General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Problem in Harmonics Acoustic

• KWalczyk
      Subscriber

Hello, I would like to analyze the tuning fork in order to get to know the acoustic pressure distribution that arises as a result of its oscillation. For this purpose, I use modal analysis, harmonics response and acoustics harmonics as in the following video:

My Project:

However, after switching to acoustic analysis and turning on the "wireframe"  (3:46 in video) , the model of the tuning fork, which should appear in the middle of the area with the air, does not appear to me. I am enclosing the screen below.
      Tuning fork dont show up
      Can you help me to import velocities of tuning fork? This is a key step for me, because without it I will not know the sound pressure distribution.

I am also sorry for my English, it is not my native language. Also Im using ANSYS 19 Student

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Do you mean ANSYS Student 19.0 or 19.1 or 19.2?

I thought this was a good example to try to do myself. Here is a video of that trial.

Regards,
      Peter

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Here are a few more results that I plotted on a refined mesh after the video recording was complete.

Attached is the ANSYS 19.2 archive.

Regards,
      Peter

• KWalczyk
      Subscriber
      Greetings Peter,
      I would like to thank you very much. Thanks to this movie, it turned out that I made one but a big mistake. I did not think about cutting out the shape in the air field. Again thank you very much.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.