June 23, 2021 at 9:49 amAscaPutraSubscriber
Hello, I do a simulation in rigid dynamic using ANSYS for my final project. it is about an automatic coupler for light rail train. I set the connection and joint load but after I run my simulation there is an issue, here is the issue
Although the solution failed to solve completely at all the time points, partial results at some points have been able to be solved. Refer to troubleshooting in the help system for more details.June 23, 2021 at 12:31 pm1shanAnsys EmployeeCould you provide a description of all contacts and joints used? Not sure but I just see 6 links in the mechanism. You might want to suppress rest of the bodies (base plate, jigs) and simplify the model.
June 23, 2021 at 1:16 pmJune 24, 2021 at 7:11 amJune 24, 2021 at 7:50 amViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.